For over a year it has not been possible to connect natural gas to newly submitted *) residential and business plans. Renovating existing homes or offices leaves the energy choice free, but is that wise for total removal of natural gas pipelines within 30 years?
What are the best alternatives for your housing or business project development? Are you a policy officer, project leader in residential construction or in area development or are you a developer, architect or contractor in residential construction? Do you want to know the latest developments quickly and effectively and make wise decisions? The transition developments are going fast and regulations are falling over each other. Sign up now and in a short time you’ll be up to date and you’ll know how to stay up to date!
Do you want to know
- What is the best energy solution for your new or renovated apartment / home / neighborhood in natural gas free?
- What are the best natural gas-free solutions for cooking, hot water and heat in the home?
- How can you make the best profitable project with this new energy together with project partners?
- What about and how you decide on heat, hot water and cooking needs, wishes and requirements?
- How to manage with the latest knowledge of business models, regulations and sustainability?
Do you …
… want to get rid of that feeling of always following the facts, not having a handle on the new requirements and not having enough time for the right decisions?
… want to gain and maintain clarity in your project responsibility based on the natural gas-free quality, planning and costs?
… want your project needs to be clear so that you can be fast and economically smart in natural gas-free and immediately know what you need for that?
*) Date of submission of the environmental permit at the municipality determines your rights under the VET Act (Progress Energy Transition). From 1 July 2018, 3 changes came into effect:
- The right has expired for the small-scale natural gas connection.
- The network business task has been canceled to make new small-scale natural gas connections.
- The network company may only perform work that the law has assigned to it.
Together we are talking de facto about a ban on connecting new residential and small business premises to a natural gas connection.