The energy transition is now at hand
New homes and business premises in your municipality are free from the natural gas network. In addition, all existing homes and buildings must also become natural gas-free in due course. How resilient are you in this transition of unprecedented size?
In addition, residents are becoming more and more articulate, their housing needs are becoming more and more diverse and those needs also change more and more quickly. How do you take into account individual wishes without losing sight of the main line in social interest?
More and more municipalities such as Amsterdam, Haarlemmermeer and Utrecht opt for circular construction and circular buildings. What is / are these, what does your municipality choose and can you anticipate quickly enough? What do you deliver on speed of building, adaptable buildings and reducing construction transport?
The European legislation (EPBD) requires that you soon also take into account the effect of the home on the health of the resident. How can you also combine that?
You are the pivot: take the lead!
You have to deal with housing as responsibility of the municipality. For example, you are responsible for housing, spatial planning, sustainability or the energy transition. Or do you have them all at once?
You are the hub of a complex network of your alderman, residents, building owners, construction companies, project developers, network operators, environmental services and other authorities. You realize policy, implement it and report on the results.
You will reserve land, make zoning plans and manage housing development for the entire energy transition. You also bear co-responsibility in the spending of our public funds.
How do you meet that unprecedented social challenge?
How do you stay ENERGETIC in this transition? Discover it in the e-book ‘Natural gas-free and how to proceed?‘.
Download the e-book now and you know how to meet the social challenge. In the e-book ‘Natural gas-free and how to proceed?‘ The following topics are discussed:
- Balance of interests; how do you create a balance between the interests of everyone involved?
- Stakeholder network; how do you build a network that supports you in the transition?
- Efficient, effective and unambiguous; how do you communicate and coordinate all that efficiently, effectively and unequivocally?
- Risk and return; what risk do you face and how do you achieve sufficient return for your municipality?
- Building adaptation for families and users; How do you take maximum account of individual wishes of families and other users?
- Internal political coordination and decision-making; how do you keep the lead?
- External communication; how do you take care of the external communication in the interests of the transition and the municipality?
- Core organization and internal official coordination; how do you set up a core organization for the transition and how do you organize this internally internally?
Download now the e-book ‘Natural gas-free and how to proceed?‘